Decision Maker: Chesterfield and District Joint Crematorium Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To present for Members’ consideration
the Committee’s revenue estimates for 2018/19 to
The Senior Accounting Technician presented the Committee’s revenue estimate for 2018/19 to 2021/2022.
The following points were outlined in the report:
· The revised forecast for 2018/19 and explanations for significant variances, resulting in an expected operating deficit of £19,830, however this is after a proposed re-distribution of £498,860.
· Medium Term Forecasts for 2019/20 and 2021/22.
· The six reserves of the Joint Committee.
· The proposed re-distribution to constituent authorities.
1. That the revenue estimates for 2018/2019 be approved, subject to the approval of the fees & charges.
2. That the Capital schemes as outlined in paragraphs 3.4 and 6.7 of the officer’s report be approved.
3. That pursuant to Minute No. 19 (Chesterfield and District Joint Crematorium Committee, 2016/17) approval be given to re-distribute funds to the total of £498,860 to the Constituent Authorities for 2018/19.
4. That the planned use of reserves as outlined in paragraph 6.0 of the officer’s report be approved.
REASON FOR DECISION –
To enable the Crematorium to set a balanced budget and maintain adequate reserves for 2018/19 and in future years.
Reason Key: Decision to spend £100,000 or more from an approved budget;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: David Corker Email: email@example.com Tel: 01246 345469.
Report author: David Corker
Publication date: 17/12/2018
Date of decision: 17/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 17/12/2018 - Chesterfield and District Joint Crematorium Committee