Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Cabinet approval 13.11.18 for:
- revised versions of Corporate and Housing ASB Policies
- to consult with stakeholders on revised versions
- to report back to Cabinet no later than January 2019.
Reporting to Cabinet on 15.01.19 about results of consultation and consequent further revisions.
1. That the Corporate Anti-social Behaviour Policy and Housing Services Anti-social Behaviour Policy be approved and implemented from 5 February, 2019.
2. That the Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing and the Cabinet Member for Homes and Customers be granted delegated authority to approve minor policy amendments between formal review periods.
3. That a full review of the policies takes place after 3 years.
REASON FOR DECISIONS
To take account of developments in anti-social behaviour characteristics, legislation and national and local priorities.
Reason Key: Has a significant impact in environmental, physical, social or economic terms on communities;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Michael Moore Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01246 345073.
Report author: Michael Moore
Publication date: 15/01/2019
Date of decision: 15/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 15/01/2019 - Cabinet