Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
That it be recommended to Full Council that:
1. The Housing (Public Sector) revised Capital Programme for 2020/21 be approved.
2. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programme for 2021/22 be approved and its procurement, as necessary, be authorised.
3. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programmes for 2022/23 to 2025/26 be provisionally approved.
4. The in-house Operational Services Division share of the Capital Programme for 2021/22 be approved.
5. Delegated authority be granted to the Service Director – Housing and/or Acting Chief Finance Officer to transfer funds between programmes and budgets to manage the Capital Programme for 2021/22.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To enable the Council to maintain all council homes at the ‘Decent Homes Standard’ in line with the Council’s Vision and Corporate Plan.
2. To maintain and improve the condition of the council’s public sector housing stock and estate environments.
3. To deliver against the aims of the Borough Housing Strategy and the HRA Business Plan
Reason Key: Decision to spend £100,000 or more from an approved budget;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Vanessa Watson, Asset management and programmed works manager Email: email@example.com Tel: 01246 345135.
Report author: Vanessa Watson
Publication date: 23/02/2021
Date of decision: 23/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 23/02/2021 - Cabinet