Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To report on the General Fund Revenue and
Capital Outturns for 2018/19, provide details of significant
variations from the revised estimates and consider carry forward
1. That the General Fund Revenue and Capital Outturn reports for 2018/19 be noted.
2. That the General Fund carry forward requests, as set out in paragraph 4.6 of the officer’s report, be approved.
3. That the level of General Fund Reserves and Balances, as set out in section 6 and Appendix C of the officer’s report, be approved.
4. That the General Fund surplus for the financial year 2018/19, as set out in paragraph 6.7 of the officer’s report, be transferred to the budget risk reserve.
5. That the capital financing arrangements, as set out in Appendix D of the officer’s report, be approved.
REASON FOR DECISION
In the interest of sound financial management.
Reason Key: Decision to spend £100,000 or more from an approved budget;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Richard Staniforth Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01246 345456.
Report author: Richard Staniforth
Publication date: 21/05/2019
Date of decision: 21/05/2019
Decided at meeting: 21/05/2019 - Cabinet