Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
An update to TIS policy following
1. That the revised Tenants Incentive Scheme be approved and implemented from 1 March, 2020.
2. That the revised Tenants Incentive Scheme Policy, attached at Appendix A of the officer’s report, be approved and implemented, superseding all previous arrangements.
3. That the Communications and Marketing Plan, attached at Appendix B of the officer’s report, be approved.
4. That the Tenants Incentive Scheme be reviewed every two years or as required, subject to significant legislative change.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To encourage mobility within our housing stock and ensure tenants occupy properties that meet their housing need and are affordable to them.
2. To reduce rent arrears and maximise rental income.
3. To prevent homelessness and increase tenancy sustainment.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Carl Griffiths, Housing Options Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Carl Griffiths
Publication date: 04/02/2020
Date of decision: 04/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 04/02/2020 - Cabinet