Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To consider the probable outturn for the current financial year and to consider the draft budget for 2019/20
That it be recommended to full Council that:
1. The probable outturn for the current financial year 2018/19 be noted.
2. The draft budget estimates for 2019/20 and future financial years be approved.
3. The growth request, as detailed in annexe 6 of the officer’s report, be approved.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To enable the council to set the Housing Revenue Account budget for 2019/20.
2. To continue with the financial strategy contained in the Housing Revenue Account Business Plan and self-financing debt settlement arrangements.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Steve Spencer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01246 345454.
Report author: Steve Spencer
Publication date: 26/02/2019
Date of decision: 26/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/02/2019 - Cabinet