Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To seek approval for the public sector housing
‘Capital’ programme for 2019/20 and provisionally for
2020/21 to 2023/24.
That it be recommended to full Council that:
1. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programme for 2019/20 be approved and its procurement, as necessary, be authorised.
2. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programmes for 2020/21 to 2023/24 be provisionally approved.
3. The Commercial Services share of the 2019/20 programme be approved.
4. Delegated authority be granted to the Assistant Director – Housing and/or Director of Finance and Resources to transfer funds between programme heads and budgets in order to effectively and efficiently manage the Capital Programme.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. The Council will be able to maintain its ‘Decent Homes Standard’ targets in line with the Council’s Vision and Corporate Plan.
2. The condition of the Public Sector housing stock and its environment will be maintained and improved.
3. To contribute to the aims of the Borough Housing Strategy and to deliver the HRA Business Plan.
Reason Key: Has a significant impact in environmental, physical, social or economic terms on communities;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Kevin Hanlon, Director of Finance and Resources Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Alison Craig
Publication date: 26/02/2019
Date of decision: 26/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/02/2019 - Cabinet