Decision Maker: Standards and Audit Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
A Review of the Code of Corporate Governance
and the Annual Governance Statement
1. That the supporting documents to the officer’s report, attached at Appendices A, B, C and D, be approved and referred to the Standards and Audit Committee.
2. That a further review of Council compliance with the Code of Corporate Governance be undertaken in 12 months’ time.
3. That progress with regard to implementation of the Annual Governance Statement Action Plan be actively monitored by the Corporate Management Team.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To enable the Cabinet and the Standards and Audit Committee to monitor compliance with the Code of Corporate Governance.
2. In order to comply with the requirements of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015.
3. To support the maintenance of sound governance arrangements within the Council.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Jenny Williams Email: email@example.com Tel: 01246 345468.
Report author: Jenny Williams
Publication date: 09/04/2019
Date of decision: 09/04/2019
Decided at meeting: 09/04/2019 - Cabinet