Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the information provided by service areas on the implementation of the Corporate Concessions Policy be noted.
2. That the continued use of the existing Corporate Concessions Policy be approved.
3. That the Service Director – Corporate, in consultation with the Deputy Leader, be granted delegated authority to approve minor amendments to the Corporate Concessions Policy between the formal review periods.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To ensure a consistent approach to concessions within discretionary services while retaining the flexibility needed to achieve the Council’s social and legal obligations, as well as its commercial needs.
2. To improve accessibility to our events and performances.
Reason Key: Has a significant impact in environmental, physical, social or economic terms on communities;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Katy Marshall Email: email@example.com Tel: 01246 345247.
Report author: Katy Marshall
Publication date: 01/12/2020
Date of decision: 01/12/2020
Decided at meeting: 01/12/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 07/12/2020