Contact: Amanda Clayton 01246 345237
Apologies for Absence
Apologies for absence were received from Councillors Brady and Falconer.
Declarations of Members' and Officers' Interests Relating to Items on the Agenda
CHE/21/00367/FUL - INSTALLATION OF A NEW SHOPFRONT
INCLUDING NEW ILLUMINATED SIGNAGE AND ENTRANCE
DOORS, EXTERNAL REFRIGERATION, DOOR
REPLACEMENT AND INTERNAL CHANGES, GENERAL CAR
PARK WORKS AND NEW FENCE - RESUBMISSION OF
CHE/21/00091/FUL AT HOLMEBROOK VALLEY FAMILY
CENTRE, PROMISES DAY NURSERY, WARDGATE WAY,
HOLME HALL, CHESTERFIELD FOR HERON FOODS LTD
Councillor Catt declared an interest in this item having been involved in an alternative project at the same site.
That the Minutes of the meeting of the Planning Committee held on 23rd August, 2021 be signed by the Chair as a true record.
*The Committee considered the under-mentioned applications in light of reports by the Development Management and Conservation Manager
and resolved as follows:-
In accordance with Minute No. 299 (2001/2002) Mr Stephen Hartley (objector) addressed the meeting.
Standard time frame – part retrospective
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
In accordance with approved plans and documents
2. The development hereby approved shall only be carried out in full accordance with the approved plans (listed below) with the exception of any approved non-material amendment. All external dimensions and elevational treatments shall be as shown on the approved plan/s (listed below).
· Site Plan, drawing number F100 Revision C (dated 09.07.2021)
· Static Caravan, drawing number F140 (Dated 16.03.2021)
· Double imprint chambers, drawing number F130 (Dated 15.03.2021)
· Quail barn, drawing number F110 (dated 21.12.2020)
· Imprint chambers, drawing number F120 (dated 21.12.2020)
· Operational labour report Revision A (received 14.07.2021)
Activity levels in accordance with operational labour report
3. The development shall be carried out in full accordance with the details as submitted and information contained within the revised operational labour report (revision A) received 14.07.2021.
No public opening
4. The site shall not be open to the public at any time.
Number of employees
5. There shall be no more than two persons employed at the site at anyone time.
Use of caravan
6. The caravan shall be used as a site office/mess facility, incubator room and camera room only.
Landscape management and enhancement plan
7. A landscape management and enhancement plan shall be submitted to the local planning authority within three months of the date of this decision and which shall include (but not limited to)
i. Hedgerow enhancements and new landscaping planting to all boundaries to screen the site
ii.Management plan for the hedgerow
iii. Details of biodiversity enhancement measures including soft landscaping and additional hedgerow planting
Painting of fencing/buildings
8. All existing fences and buildings on the site shall be painted dark green within 6 months of the date of this decision. Fences and buildings (all elevations) to be installed on site shall be installed dark green.
9. There shall be no external lighting install on site
Details of parking/turning arrangements
10. The parking and turning area as detailed in drawing ‘Site Plan, drawing number F100 Revision C’ shall be provided within 3 months of the date of this permission in accordance with ... view the full minutes text for item 37.
The Development Management and Conservation Manager reported on the current position in respect of appeals which had been received.
That the report be noted.
The Local Government and Regulatory Law Manager and the Development Management and Conservation Manager submitted a joint report on the current position regarding enforcement action which had been authorised by the Council.
That the report be noted.