Venue: Committee Room 1, Town Hall
Contact: Charlotte Kearsey 01246 345236
Declaration of Members' and Officers' Interests relating to items on the Agenda
Apologies for Absence
Exclusion of Public
To move “That under Regulation 21(1)(b) of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements)(Access to Information) (England) Regulations 2000, the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the following Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.”
Part 2 (Non Public Information)
Northgate Housing Management System Upgrade
1. That the Northgate Housing Management System upgrade to Software as a Service be agreed.
2. That the three year transformation programme to drive change and ensure systems and working practices are fit for the future be implemented.
3. That the additional revenue costs identified in section 5 of the officer’s report be funded from the HRA working balance.
4. That the proposal to establish the two year fixed term posts of Project Manager, Business Analyst and Project Officer in the ICT Transformation Programme Team be approved.
5. That the proposal to establish the two year fixed term post of Programme Manager using resources from an existing established full-time equivalent Project Manager post plus additional identified budget, as detailed in Appendix 1 of the officer’s report, be approved.
REASONS FOR RECOMMENDATIONS
To ensure that the housing management system is fit for purpose and supports the delivery of a customer focussed housing service.