That it be recommended to Full Council that:
1. The Housing (Public Sector) revised Capital Programme for 2020/21 be approved.
2. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programme for 2021/22 be approved and its procurement, as necessary, be authorised.
3. The Housing (Public Sector) Capital Programmes for 2022/23 to 2025/26 be provisionally approved.
4. The in-house Operational Services Division share of the Capital Programme for 2021/22 be approved.
5. Delegated authority be granted to the Service Director – Housing and/or Acting Chief Finance Officer to transfer funds between programmes and budgets to manage the Capital Programme for 2021/22.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS
1. To enable the Council to maintain all council homes at the ‘Decent Homes Standard’ in line with the Council’s Vision and Corporate Plan.
2. To maintain and improve the condition of the council’s public sector housing stock and estate environments.
3. To deliver against the aims of the Borough Housing Strategy and the HRA Business Plan