This page lists the meetings for Cabinet Member for Town Centres and Visitor Economy.
The Cabinet Member for Town Centres and Visitor Economy is able to make individual Cabinet Member decisions on delegated matters as detailed in the Council’s Constitution. A summary of the responsibilities of this post is below, for full details visit Part 3 of the Constitution.
· Chesterfield town centre masterplan (with Deputy Leader)
· Town centre management including Staveley, Chatsworth Road and other district shopping centres
· Stephenson Memorial Hall cultural quarter project
· Markets improvement project
· Car parking
· CCTV and pavements security
· Chesterfield theatres (winding wheel and pomegranate theatre) and museums
· Visitor economy strategy
· Visitor information centre
· Festivals and events