This page lists the meetings for Cabinet Member for Business Transformation and Customers.
The Cabinet Member for Business Transformation and Customers is able to make individual Cabinet Member decisions on delegated matters as detailed in the Council’s Constitution. A summary of the responsibilities of this post is below, for full details visit Part 3 of the Constitution.
· Project and programme management office
· Customer services strategy
· Customer services
· Revenues and benefits
· Town Hall refurbishment project ICT transformation programme
· Commercialisation / income generation strategy
· Workforce strategy including investors in people
· Public private partnerships (specifically arvato / Kier contract)
· Public service reform (with Deputy Leader)
· Shared services